Bank of India Internet banking
- If you are very first time user of Bank of India internet banking then its right place for you.
- You will get basic information of Bank of India internet banking and its facilities provided.
- Bank of India provided you a virtual banking experience through its various products like Bank of India Internet Banking,Bank of India Mobile Banking,Bank of India SMS banking.
- Here we will discuss about Bank of India internet banking.
- How to Enroll for Bank of India Internet Banking?
- You can enroll online and offline both ways.
Bank of India Internet Banking :Online Request
- Enter URL in browser www.bankofindia.co.in and do remember never search bank of india in google or any search engine.
- Search may show you phishing sites results first and there are chances you may get trapped by hackers.
- So always put URL in browser while using Bank of India internet banking.
- There you will get option Retail and Corporate.
- Retail is for savings account holder and self proprietor current accounts.
- Now click on retail for savings account holder and self proprietor current account holders.
Here click ok New window will open like this,
Then you will get option “New User” click on it.
Now feel the information asked in new window for user generation process.
Then Click on continue it will ask you debit card details and then you will get user id and login password .
The for transaction password you need to visit forgot password link
Here it will ask you for User id of Bank of India internet baking and your debit card details.
(Note that if you don’t have debit card you can not do the process online you need to visit your parent branch.)
You will get options there
Bank of India Internet Banking :Unlock User Id
Here you can unlock your user id if it gets blocked due to several failed attempts of wrong password.
You just need to simply click on Unlock User ID.
And its done you will get message
“Your request has been successfully processed“.
Bank of India Internet Banking:New login password
- Here you can set new login password even if you have forgot your old one.
- You just need to click on it and it will ask you to put new password and confirm it and submit it.
- Yeah you have successfully reset your forgotten password.
- Isn’t it so cool.
Bank of India Internet Banking :Request New Transaction Password.
- If you have forgot your old transaction password you can request new password here.
- You will receive transaction password through registered mail on your registered communication address within week.
- Now you need to acknowledge it.
- You can acknowledge it from same page or else you can do it from your parent branch.
- But if you are using Bank of India Internet Banking service from more than 6 months.
- You have magic in your hand you just skip this step and check step provided to reset
- Bank of india internet banking transaction password.
Bank of India Internet Banking :Offline Request
- You can visit your parent branch of Bank of India.
- And fill up Bank of India internet banking request form.
- You will get both Login password and Transaction Password on you registered communication address through registered post.
- Now you just need to acknowledge transaction password before using it.
- You can do it from yourself as shown above or visit parent branch and do the acknowledgement procedure.
How to Reset Bank of India Internet Banking Transaction Password?
- Login to your internet banking account now click on options tab.
- Here you will get three options.
- 1)Change internet banking Login password.
- You can change internet banking login password if you know your previous one.
- if you forgot your old login password please use forgot password link as provided above.
- 2)Change Transaction Password
- You can change internet banking Transaction password if you know your previous one.
- If you forgot transaction password then follow step three.
- 3)Regenerate Transaction Password (Magic in Your hand)
- You can reset internet banking transaction password even if you forgot your previous one.
- But condition is Bank of India internet banking activation must be more than 6 months old.
- Click on Regenerate Transaction Password link .
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile enter it.
- It will ask you to set new transaction password ,confirm it and submit it.
- Yeah you just learned how to use Magic in your hand to reset your transaction password.
- Now you become smart more than you’re.
- Share with your friends and colleagues and Educate them about Internet Banking.
- Share Any other queries if you have with bank of India Internet banking.
- Thank You!